Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sooo........


ANDREW GOT INTO DENTAL SCHOOL! I can't believe I haven't posted about this yet! We found out about a month ago now. It was a Friday and we both had been working so when we got home I started making dinner and Andrew checked his email. Hahaha... yes normally he does actually help me. He had a email from the University of Manitoba but he thought it was just something about his grade appeal so he didn't read it right away. Finally he checked it and read the first line and he jumped up, the computer chair went flying, there were a couple crashes and he screamed something not in English. I knew exactly what was going on and ran down the hall. It was an incredible moment. We both felt so relieved, and SOOOO excited! Finally we are in!!! All that hard work has paid off! But I really think the hard work is just about to start. I'm so proud his dedication to building our future. I have an incredible husband! I love you Andrew!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you. This may be a beginning but it is a huge accomplishment! Way to go Andrew (and of course Paige)!

    ReplyDelete