Thursday, February 25, 2010

Enjoy the journey!

When we moved and got new family photos done I had to do some rearranging. It left a spot open and I put up a little plaque that was cute but just didn't go. Then for Christmas I got a "Silhouette" machine. Which I'm totally in love with! Any way this gift got me thinking about this space and a much needed change. After weeks of looking for the right paper and colors I finally found what I was looking for at Michaels. Tip: When looking through their paper look on both sides! So I cut a board into a square and painted it then modpodged my paper on. I used my silhouette machine to cut out the letters. Then a bit more modge podge and TA-DAA... my wall is complete! I'm so happy with how it turned out!


1 comment:

  1. I love this!
    And those disney pics rocked...I'll bet Brighton was in heaven standing next to Lightning McQueen :)

    ReplyDelete