Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yeah, I'm that lame...

I was just looking at this site; K i'd better explain, I wanted to know what a word meant, so I looked it up at wiktionary.org, and then it showed Anagrams for the word. So I figured, "I bet some one has made a site that does that." So I looked up this site http://wordsmith.org/anagram/ and tried my name. I found out that I can get Ninja out of my name, but also that I couldn't make any cool phrases with the word Ninja, Just "Ninja Word Whiner" and "Win Her Ninja Word." When I dropped any name, I lost ninja, so there was nothing cool from Andrew John, or John Irwin, or Andrew Irwin, however, almost giving up, I decided to just try Andrew...and the last option I was given.... "Aw Nerd!" 
I decided it ws probably time to pack it in and go study...Dang.

6 comments:

  1. I tried Jane Conrad and the coolest result was "A jar conned." So then I tried Marilyn Conrad and it didn't get much cooler: "Dry conman lair." You win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think wordsmith is right on. Every time I think about you, I inevitably arrive at "Aw Nerd" sooner or later.

    --Matt from Maggie's hijacked account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie from my own account.. one of my anagrams contained "hot!" yet another "Amigo Green!", and sadly, that same one had "Aging More." Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I'm going to go cry about my age now.
    Word verification: "Rotuar"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I tried "Laura Roberts"...the coolest was "labour arrest." Boo. Then I typed in Laura Deanne and got some mildly inappropriate ones starting with "anal..."
    The best luck I had was when I typed in Darren Roberts...."retards reborn!"
    BAAha! I'm still giggling a bit about that one...
    He also had "barer nerd sort" so he's joining you in the nerd club... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh retards reborn...I was wondering when they would come out with a sequel!

    ReplyDelete