Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Y

So I have finally started using my membership at the Y. Only took me 10 months to do it :P. I've been going to their classes in the morning. I hate it soooooo much but in a really good way. The first couple weeks it took everything within me to walk up the stairs. I've been going since August 3-4 times a week and I'm starting to actually feel in shape again. The really wonderful part is I've lost 11 lbs and 5 inches! YAY me! Only another 10 to go and I'll weigh the same I did when I got married. If anyone is considering taking some classes at the Y I have a few I would recommend. The first one is the Bosu Blast. Wowzers... the class uses a bosu ball (yoga ball cut in half and put on a platform) so it works on your balance, cardio as well as your core! Another one that I absolutely hate love is the Cardio Box. It's a cardio boxing class and is also great on the abs. My last favorite ones are the interval ones. I like these because every 60-90 seconds you are doing something different. So much easier to keep doing squats when you know there's only 10 seconds left and then it's onto a well smaller muscle. :O) Anyone have any exercising secrets?

No comments:

Post a Comment