Thursday, June 17, 2010

I love you "little green machine"!

So a while back I received a "little green machine" for mothers day. I absolutely LOVE it. I have a micro suede couch that I worked my butt off to get and my children had pretty much destroyed it. I thought well can it get any worse and I tried the machine on it. I only went over it once and it looks BRAND NEW. I'm so happy! Now I won't be harboring any bad feelings towards my wonderful little monkeys and I have a nice clean couch again!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are getting so big! Kate calls clips and necklaces pretties too. I ask her if she wants pretties and she RUNS to the bathroom. it is so cute! Must be a girl thing ;)
    I am jelous of your little green machine. i have a microfibre couch too and that would be perfect to clean it! That is awesome. Glad to hear that you guys are doing well!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete